Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Corsets and Leather and Finesmith OH MY!

I decided today to embrace my inner Vampire Princess.  So I thought what better way to do that than with leather pants and corsets from Blue Blood.  The texturing on these pants and corsets (sold separately) are just amazing.  I am always a fan of prim detail work if it's done properly, which let's face it, is a difficult goal to achieve.  Well, Ghanima Uriza nails it perfectly.  The side patches on these leather pants (shown in the Tartan Red pictures) are smokin' hot.  The detail work on these two corsets are also gorgeous. I also appreciate the design on the back. Soooo many designers forget about the backs of shirts.  They are just as important as the front.  I wanna look good coming AND going.   

I paired both of these looks with jewelry from Finesmith.  Both of these sets are available in Finesmith's in store hunt. 20 items to look for, each box costing between 10 and 200L  Sooo worth it.  It's Finesmith!  I adore the Magic Necklace in the second look.  It's so different from anything I have seen anywhere in SL and I also adore Yula Finesmiths use of color in her designs and not just in the gems she uses.




Hair - Gigi in Black - 3636
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Lush Lashes Extra Large - Eye Candy
Jewelry - Amor'e Set - Finesmith Jewelry (In Store June 2011 Hunt Item)
Corset - Caustic Corset in Red/Blue - Blue Blood
Pants - Noah Pants in Black Leather - Blue Blood
Boots - Bax Ankle Boots in Black Patent Leather - Bax Coen


One of the reasons I simply adore Finesmith Jewelry is that you can find ANYTHING that suits your taste there.  Do you want a simple, traditional diamond necklace and earrings?  Then the Oster set is amazing (I featured that in a few of my past blog posts). Or do you want something completely modern and avant guarde?  Filled with colors? HUGE LARGE Headdresses?  Regal Chokers...Delicate necklaces or earrings? Big Bright Rings.  Finesmith has it all.  I'm just sorry I didn't discover this place sooner.  I also had the pleasure of speaking with Yula Finesmith earlier today.  Once again, just an incredibly sweet, modest, talented person.  It was a pleasure and an honor talking to her.



 Hair Attachment - Mia in Black - ::PurpleMoon::
Hairbase - Vanity Hairbase in Noir (Darker) - Vanity Hairs
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Lush Lashes Extra Large - Eye Candy
Jewelry - Magic Set - Finesmith Jewelry (In Store June 2011 Hunt Item)
Corset - Caustic Corset in Black - Blue Blood
Pants - Noah Pants in Tartan Red - Blue Blood
Boots - Bax Ankle Boots in Black Patent Leather - Bax Coen

No comments:

Post a Comment