Monday, July 25, 2011

Fifty5 Linden Thursdays at PurpleMoon

Yeah, yeah yeah, I know it's Monday.  Lucky for all of us, Poulet is so generous she leaves up the outfits for Fifty5 Linden Thursdays up all week.  So you still have a few days to run down to PurpleMoon and grab this gorgeous dress and necklace (there is also a pretty shirt available for 55L, not shown in this post). I just love the detail work on the bodice, the pretty strings that hang down.  I simply adore maxi dresses (something that just do not look flattering on my short frame in RL) but are so complimentary to my 7 feet plus frame in sl (Yes, I'm tall and I'm proud of it, if I wanted to be 5'4" I wouldn't log into SL).  This Amazon just adores the dream catcher inspired necklace as well.  The necklace is available for 55L (The matching earrings that I am wearing are not).  The blues in the dress are such pretty shades. And all of the prim parts are menu mod and we all know how much I love that.






Hair - Andarial in B & W - Magika Hair
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Lush Extra Large - Eye Candi Lashes
Earrings - Feather Earrings in Air Tones - ::PurpleMoon::
Necklace - Feather Necklace in Air Tones - ::PurpleMoon:: 55L Thursday Item
Dress - Carnation Gown in Blue - ::PurpleMoon:: 55L Thursday Item

No comments:

Post a Comment