Thursday, December 15, 2011

Back To My Roots - Davina Gown from [Seldom Blue]

This gorgeous gorgeous fit and flare gown is the Christmas Group gift from [Seldom Blue].  I adore this shade of green, especially for the holiday season. It makes you stand out in a sea of red and white.  The detail work on the bodice and the straps of this gown are gorgeous.  Not too much bling, just enough (and i don't mean actual BLING like it sparkles...nothing you own should have that!). The shoes are actually the first pair of Stiletto Moody's I have ever owned and they were a birthday present from one of my oldest and best friends on SL - Krypto Dragoone (he's an awesome DJ, you should look him up) -- Thank you so much Krypt!!!  LOL I just woke up so I know I am not making any sense....so here is Davina the Christmas Group gift from Seldom Blue




 Hair Attachment - Rina in Black Coal - Amacci Hair
Hairbase - Tattooed Hairbase in Noir (Darker) - Vanity Hairs
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Lush Asian 2 - Eye Candi
Jewelry - Endless Love Set in Diamonds - ::MOOD::
Gown - Davina in Green - [Seldom Blue] Christmas 2011 Group Gift
Shoes - Bare Katherine in Silver Diamante - Stiletto Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment