Friday, December 16, 2011

Limited Couture Blouse from Gizza Creations and In The Window from Magnifique Poses

Ok For this post, I wanted to try something a little different. I went to Magnifique Poses yesterday and picked up two really cute pose props.  The Stairs and the In The Window.  I normally just do my blog pics in front of a light grey prim.  This time I decided to break out the In the Window Pose Prop and go on the front lawn of the house I share with my amazing sisters, Inaya Rajal and Aurora Davidovasic.  I am also show casing this limited edition blouse from GizzA Creations.  I love the bright fuscia color of this shirt and it's just beautifully made like all of GizzA's builds.  The house behind me was actually built by my sissy Inaya Rajal.  She owns Dark Elegance Designs. Low prim houses and stores which she all builds.  You should check out her store on the Market Place....and she's not expensive either!!




 Hair - Sofia in B&W - Magika
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Clean Thick 04 - [ glow ]
Earrings - Grace Earrings - Finesmith (Winter 2011 Group Gift)
Shirt - Limited Couture Blouse - GizzA Creations
Pants - Lola Pants in Black - GizzA Creations
Extras - In the Window Pose Prop - Magnifique Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment