Friday, December 9, 2011

New From BlueBlood - Coppelia

The next few days are going to be a flurry of blog posts from me. Then, probably nothing until the New Year...my inventory is in desperate straits and needs to be cleaned and cleared out horribly. So here is Bella's own winter storm...Blizzard of Blog Posts Starting with the gorgeous and gothic Coppelia gown from Blue Blood. I paired it with two discount items - the hair, which was a group gift from the always amazing Vanity Hairs (300L one time group joining fee) and a 70L skin from Glam Affair available only at The Dressing Room. (Once again, a big thank you to my wonderful friend Misteli Nightfire for gifting me the skin....what can I say...she loves me...I really am quite adorable)




 Hair - FanFan in Noir - Vanity Hairs
Skin - GIO Skin in Black Snow - Glam Affair for The Dressing Room
Eyelashes - Clean Thick 04 - [ glow ]
Dress - Coppelia Gown - Blue Blood
Boots - Bax Ankle Boot in Black Patent Leather - Bax Coen

No comments:

Post a Comment