Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Baby from Boudoir

Well it was my birthday this past Thursday and a dear friend of mine got me the best gift one can get a girl...linden.  So I went on a little shopping spree.  Of course I hit up my faves like The Dressing Room, TDRBlue, Tropical Bazaar and the Fashion Garret and all those amazing places where you can get the most amazing deals on the most amazing clothes, but I also decided to splurge for myself as well. I always said if you can afford to buy items at full price you should to support the amazing designers on SL. 





 Hair - Daphne in Black - Boudoir
Skin - Layla Light Skin - My Sweet Vampire - Glam Affair
Lipstick - Red 3 - L.Fauna
Eyelashes - Lush Asian 1 - Eye Candi
Outfit (Hat and Shoes Included) - Santa Baby - Boudoir 

No comments:

Post a Comment