Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Favole and Magika go MESH

Yeah, I was wrong. I LOVE mesh. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE It.  Especially with long hair.  No more does my hair go shooting through my chest when my ao moves my avi.  Yes, it takes some getting used to and yes, getting the demo's are important and yes, even with the demo's sometimes you are required to mod your shape to make the outfit look just right, which means if you have a no mod shape, you're shit out of luck.  But the pay off is amazing.  Case in point, this sexy little mini dress from Favole (which comes in about 5 other colors, but I just featured the red) and this amazing hair from Magika, both Rigged Mesh.  Both the Favole Edged Mesh Dress and the Magika Hair I paid full price for, but I paired it with shoes and skin that I got at TDR Blue and the Valentine's group gift from the always fabulous Finesmith Jewelry.





 Hair - Capture (Rigged Mesh Hair) - Magika
Skin - Linn Valentine Skin 01 - Glam Affair (for TDR Blue)
Eyelashes - Lush Extra Large - Eye Candi
Jewelry - Forbidden Love - Finesmith Jewelry (Valentine's Group Gift)
Dress - Edged in Red - Favole
Shoes - Choose Love Pumps in Red Light Zebra - Hucci (for TDR Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment