Sunday, April 29, 2012

BIlo Maxi Dress from TDR/Blue

I am a horrible blogger. I don't remember if i got this amazing mesh maxi dress from Bilo at The Dressing Room or TDR Blue.  lol.  I love maxi dresses, I think they are sexy, simple and create a gorgeous line.  Unfortunately, when you are 5'4" and on the fluffy side in rl....well maxi dresses don't really work.  So I wear them any chance I get on SL. This is from Bilo and available only at TDR/Blue (once again, bad blogger, not sure which one).  I paired it with one of the brand new mesh hairs release from Magika and a earring and necklace set from Glow Studios that I also picked up at TDR/Blue.  This dress screams summer  to me.  I love how mesh clothing moves and I wanted to show that, so I broke out my trusty modeling chair from Diesel Works and had a lot of fun.  You could never get this look with a flexi or sculpted skirt...no matter how well it was made.





 Hair - Remember 01 Rigged Mesh Hair - Magika
Dress - Shushmita Dragonfruit Maxi Mesh Dress - Bilo for TDR
Jewelry - Crystel Set in Silver/Black - [ glow studios ] for TDR Blue
Nails - Metallic Black Nails - PurpleMoon Creations
Shoes - Noir Intense Ultra Platform - N-Core
Extras - Modeling Chair - Diesel Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment