Sunday, August 12, 2012

GizzA Creations - Bustier and Tuxedo Pants

New from the always fabulous GizzA Creations is this really cute bustier set with ultra cute leggings.  I paired the bustier with a pair of the mesh tuxedo trousers from GizzA's Male Vintage Tuxedo for a sexy look.  And the love of my life, my heart and my soul, Justen Harvy came on SL just to help me with this post.  The poses are all group gifts from oOo Studios.  The ottoman is just adorable and comes with 9 great single poses and it's free to group members of oOo Studios.  I love this outfit cause it's a great mixture of sexy and sweet. The hair is from Vanity Hairs and is called Wake Up Alone and it was created as a tribute to Amy Winehouse whose talent was lost to the world a year ago.  Sitting in front of a fire, with my man in this outfit, just made me feel so unbelievably sexy.  The gorgeous embroidered detail work on the bustier and the pants is stunning AND then come in about 5 other colors, but I just love the cream.  A HUGE thanks and giant sloppy kisses to my boyfriend (we just celebrated two years yesterday!) Justen Harvy for braving the lag and taking a few shots with me.








 Hair - Wake Up Alone in Jet Black - Vanity Hairs
Earrings - Zaadori in Jade and Gold - MG Designs
Top - Bustier in Cream - GizzA Creations
Pants - Vintage Male Tuxedo Pants (Rigged Mesh) - GizzA Creations (Vintage Fair 2012) (Pics 1-3)
Pants - Bustier Leggings in Cream - GizzA Creations (Pics 4-5)
Shoes - Illusion XTreme Heel in Gold - N-Core
Poses - Ottoman (Pics 1-3) - oOo Studios (Group Gift)
Center (Pics 4-5) - oOo Studios (Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment