Sunday, August 5, 2012

PurpleMoon and WetCat Poses at the Vintage Fair

It has been a while since I posted.  I have been concentrating on rl a bit and also training to be a runway model on SL.  I also have not posted because after over a year, I felt that I was getting stale with my blogging.  I wanted to revamp BellaUnbound, but still keep it true to what I wanted and not have it look like all the other fashion blogs for SL Fashion out there.  Here is my first try at that.  

Gone is my plain gray back ground and analu studio 5 windlight settings.  Talk about stepping outside my comfort zone.  

The Vintage Fair has opened up, and the first look from it that I am featuring is this Jaclyn Kennedy Onassis Coco Chanel inspired top and skirt (both rigged Mesh).  The Sunglasses, called Coco are available at the Vintage Fair and come in over 10 colors.  They are menu mod so they will fit your avi perfectly.  Since this look was inspired by one of the most famous First Ladies in American History, I thought it only appropriate to take the photos of it in the Oval Office. The poses are from the My Paula Runway set from WetCat poses, also available at the Vintage Fair.



Hair - Alisaundra Mesh Hair in Caviar - Bliss Couture Hair
Sunglasses - Coco Sunglasses in White - PurpleMoon Creations - Vintage Fair 2012
Vest - Jackie in Black Boucle (Rigged Mesh) - PurpleMoon Creations - Vintage Fair 2012
Skirt - Jackie in Black Boucle (Rigged Mesh) - PurpleMoon Creations - Vintage Fair 2012
Gloves taken from Kelly Gown - PurpleMoon Creations
Shoes - Noir Intense UltraPlatform - N-Core.
Poses - My Paula Runway Set - WetCat Poses - Vintage Fair 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment