Saturday, April 20, 2013

Finesmith For a Fine Day

Today was a beautiful day.  Nothing overly eventful happened.  Mid 70's, looked like it may rain and it did at night.  Went to work for a very long shift.  But other than that, today is a day I can just describe as a fine day. My poor little laptop is starting to throw hissy fits at me when I attempt to activate lighting and shadows on my Firestorm viewer, so I have decided to suck it up and learn photoshop to help give my photos the effects I want.   I held off doing so for two years, but it's about that time and it is honestly a skill that could help me in real life.  I am starting very small, but I had fun with it. 

 
Now I have no delusions of becoming the next Skip Staheli or even as good as Falbala Fairey or Asia Rae...but at least I figured out how I can put my names on my photos as proof that I took them.  I am in awe of folks who can create amazing works of art using photoshop, especially when they go beyond just retouching and actually create with it.  Right now I'll have fun with it and when I get frustrated and want to throw my laptop through a window, I'll just remember...it's SL and it's supposed to be fun.


The jewelry featured is from the amazing Finesmith, and is called Tamaro and it is the gift for the Who's That Girl Hunt.


Hair - Sessie in Black - Emo-tions
Jewelry - Tamaro Set - Finesmith (Who's That Girl Hunt)
Dress - Hearts Mine 1 - Evolve
Poses - Isomotion

No comments:

Post a Comment