Sunday, April 28, 2013

Honored - ft the Belladonna Gown from Immerse

Crazy week for me in RL.  Working lots and lots and lots.  But I am also excited cause I have my first honest to goodness have absolutely nothing planned don't have to call in day off of RL work tomorrow. I am looking forward to sleeping in and getting some chores done around the house, taking my boy SammySam for a nice walk if it's not too hot and just relaxing before my 7 day in a row work week that's coming up. But things are going amazing in RL.  Getting back on the road to financial independence has felt wonderful.  Good things beget good things.  I am grateful for every little bit of it.

 Recently I was honored by the extremely talented Lilly Juno of Immerse Clothing. I met Lilly quite by accident a few months ago and I was just taken away by this new designers amazing texturing ability.  While not new to the world of SL Design (she was and still is an amazing furniture designer) she is new to SL Fashion.  Recently Lilly came to me and said I created a gown and I would like to name it in your honor. I couldn't believe it.  I was deeply moved and humbled that she would do this. Lilly is one of the sweetest people I have met in SL and I can't wait to see what else her talents have in store for the SL Fashion world.  She showed me the Belladonna Gown and I love it.  It's a beautiful floor length mesh gown in a multitude of textures that are both soft and glamorous.  I still have a huge smile on my face when I put this gown on.  I also felt it went perfectly with one of the newer hairs from Vanity Hair - a huge yet gorgeously glam mesh hair called Carnival. This look is topped off by the Diamond Set by the always amazing Yula Finesmith

Not much more to say today. It's a lazy Sunday in every single sense of the word....well for at least the next hour before I have to leave to go to work.

I do want to send a HUGE thank you to Ms. Falbala Fairey.  1. For making me laugh so hard I almost wet myself and 2. for taking time out of her busy SL to help me with my photoshop. Anyone who doesn't know Falbala I would suggest running to her blog. She is one of the most amazing stylists on the grid and one of the best up and coming photographers in SL.  THANK YOU FALBALA


Hair - Carnival in Black - Vanity Hairs
Necklace and Bracelet - Diamond Set - Finesmith
Ring - Cubics in Heaven Ring - PurpleMoon Creations
Gown - Belladonna in Cream Garden - Immerse
Poses - Posesion and Isomotion

No comments:

Post a Comment