Sunday, May 5, 2013

Just Vogue



A mini blog post - Mainly because I know of what I want to write about but I am mulling it over in my mind if I should write about it.  It would be definitely not a popular topic amongst some. And I think if I did, my dear Little Cao would have her head permanently planted in her keyboard (it's only fun to do when I do it on purpose).  Featuring the gorgeous Partial Mesh Sess Gown new from Vogue. This is a gorgeous white mesh gown that comes in a multitude of wonderful colors (the gown itself is always white, but the fantastic feather trim which really pops comes in a variety of bright colors).  You have two options for the skirt, a normal flexi mermaid skirt (shown in pic 2) or a fabulous feather skirt add on (showin in picture 1).



The hat...well the hat I bought months ago at L'Accesories....I had nothing to wear it with but I just had to have it.  And I chose it in blue well because I needed more color in my inventory.  There it sat, and I could not find anything to pair it with...and then this gorgeous gown came out.  YAY!!  Hats are a fun way to accessorize!  


Hair - Jasmine in Pitch - LeLukta
Hat - The Nest in Blue - BaOba (former item from L'Accesories)
Jewelry - Stolen Kisses Earrings & Necklace - Chop Zuey (former Gift)
Gown - Sess Dress in Blue - Vogue Fashion -- NEW-- 
Poses - Posesion and Isomotion

No comments:

Post a Comment