Saturday, July 30, 2011

Across the Pond With Amarelo Manga - East London

Luana, the designer and owner of Amarelo Manga makes the cutest, sexiest, funkiest, hippest jumpsuits I ha\/e e\/er seen on SL.  The sculpting work is amazing (and menu mod) and the colors and patterns she uses are just fearless.  This is the newest, called East London, reminds me of the Mod scene of London of the 1960's. Then, when you add the Turban that comes with it, you get an amazing Middle Eastern inspired look.  I simply adore turbans (What can I say, it's my inner Norma Desmond)  The bright colors mixed with some Earth tones is just fun! I topped the look off with a cute flexi updo from Catwa and the Diconay Set from Finesmith.





Hair - Hadeya in Dark Night - ^;^CaTwA^;^
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Jewelry - Diconay Set - Finesmith Jewelry
Outfit - East London Jumpsuit - [ Amarelo Manga ]

No comments:

Post a Comment