Saturday, July 30, 2011

Insanity Is My Only Means Of Relaxation.....

Now, this I saw, and I was like a 4 year old.  All I could think was GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE.  This outfit is just fun and amazing.  This is I N S A N I T Y by GizzA Creations.  It comes in styles for both men and women. The texuring on this fun outfit is....well...it's INSANE.  The shadowing on the straps is something i have never seen before on SL.  It is also one of the most unique uses of the Alpha Layer I have seen (it gets rid of your arms).  This outfit is just so much fun and I have gotten so many great responses from wearing it.  Yes, it's a highly specialized outfit, but with Halloween coming up in the next few months.....or for some great survival horror RP Sims.  Anyway, it is a MUST ha\/e for anyone looking to add a little fun to their SL In\/entory.



Hair Attachment - Exa in Black - ::PurpleMoon::
Hairbase - Tattooed Hairbase in Black - Amacci Hairs
Skin - Layla Light Skin - My Sweet Vampire D HB - Glam Affair
Outfit - I N S A N I T Y - GizzA Creations

“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”
Bruce Feirstein

No comments:

Post a Comment