Sunday, October 9, 2011

Knitted Dress From Chantkare

Chantkare has some of the most gorgeous fashion forward sculpted outfits in all of SL.  I fell in love with this shop from the first time I found out about it.  This gorgeously textured knit dress with it's slim pencil skirt is one of my favorites to date.  The colors, the design, just scream AUTUMN to me.  Just a warning though, this is a system skirt, so I did wear my modded shape (with no butt or hips) to make myself look as I normally do.  Though they have improved dramatically, system skirts still make it look like you're carrying A LOT of junk in the trunk.  Also the belt does NOT come with the dress. It is a belt I pulled from PurpleMoons Creations Mum Gown in Black.



Hair - Alanis II in Black - Angel Hairs
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Lush Asian 2 - Eye Candi
Dress - Basic Knit Dress in Orange Marmalade (Pic 1), Violet Dreams (Pic 2) and Rolling Moss (Pic 3) - CHANTKARE
Shoes - Oshun Shoe in Noir - PixelFashion
**Belt pulled from the Mum Gown from PurpleMoon Creations
 

No comments:

Post a Comment