Sunday, October 9, 2011

Simply Darling

My Precious by Agnes Finney has released this gorgeous girly gown with a name that just describes it perfectly...Darling.  The Darling gown comes with three different skirt options (two full ballgowns, one semi sheer and a cocktail length).  It includes two different shirts and a beautifully detailed lace jacket with collar.  Signature flair for the dramatic is one of the amazing hats so common in Agnes' build.  It comes in a few colors, but I chose the Pink, since I don't really have that much pink (and for a girly girl like me that seems strange).



Hair Attachment (Pics 1 & 2) - Dax in Black - PurpleMoon Creations
Hair (Pic 3) -  Andarial B & W - Magika
Hairbase  (Pic 1 & 2) - Tattooed Hairbase in Noir (Darker) - Vanity Hairs
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Clean Thick 04 - [ glow ]
Jewelry - Pasqualina Set - Donna Flora
Dress - Darling Gown in Pink - My Precious by Agnes Finney
Hat - My Precious in Pink - My Precious by Agnes Finney

No comments:

Post a Comment