Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Back to my Roots - 5K Member Grou Gift from ~Sassy!~

I just think this sexy sweater dress with the side cutaways is just adorable, sexy and feminine. AND it's the group gift from ~Sassy!~ Girl celebrating 5000 members in their in world group. The in world group is FREE to join.  What a deal.  Also, I have gone to the dark side.  I stated in a post last year that I hated mesh.  Well.  I lied.  Or was proved wrong. The hair I am wearing in these pictures is rigged mesh hair from Wasabi Pills.  AND I LOVE IT.  I love having hair that doesn't shoot through my torso when my avi moves.  YAY.  All the poses in this post are from Miamai's Savage Beauty Model Pose series.




 Hair - Nicole Mesh Hair in Royal - /Wasabi Pills/
Skin - Marina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Dress - Rockin' Dress - ~Sassy!~ Girl (5K Member Group Gift) 
Poses - Savage Beauty - Miamai

No comments:

Post a Comment