Monday, February 13, 2012

Love Actually From PurpleMoon Creations

I know! Nothing for almost two months and now two new blog posts in one day.  LOL.  Yeah, I know. It's called doing my job.  This next look is the group Valentine's Gift from my absolute favorite store - PurpleMoon Creations.  (One time group joining fee of 50L).  Like all of the designs from PM, it's simply stunning.  The gorgeous earrings, necklace and headpiece are all included.  I just love the look of the skirt on this gown.  A perfect dress for that romantic night out. All the poses I am using in this post are from WetCats "Simple Haute" series which is available at the Pro Posers Event.





 Hair - Darla in Twilight - Exile
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Jewelry and Gown - Love Actually Gown in Cherry - PurpleMoon Creations (Valentine's Day Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment