Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Gifts from GIzzA Creations and Lara Hurley!

I know I have been MIA since Christmas.  Sad thing is I have taken pictures for blog posts, I have just been too lazy to put them up.  That all stops now.  Here are some amazing Valentine's gifts available to group members from four the most amazing designers in SL.  The first look is the female Valentine's group gift from GizzaCreations.  I paired it with the group gift from Lara Hurley Skins. There is a one time group joining fee of 250L to join the GizzA Creations in world group (and so worth it!! She's got a WALL of group gifts for both MEN AND WOMEN)



 Hair - Darla in Twilight - Exile
Skin - Happy Valentine - Lara Hurley Skins (Group Gift)
Eyelashes - Hollywood Lashes - Black Dahlia - [ glow ]
Gown - Valentine's Group Gift - GizzA Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment