Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back To My Roots - Julia Balloon MESH Dress at TTB

Ok So yesterday I was pulling my shift at PurpleMoon.  I see the lovely Miss Poulet tp into the region so me, being ever so nosey, cammed to her.  Well, needless to say, if I was able to rip the outfit she was wearing off of her I would have.  It was just the cutest, the most gorgeously textured casual mesh dress I had ever seen.  WELLLLLLLLLLL, luckily for me and for you not only is this dress available, but it's available at a discount at the Tropical Bazaar!!! It's called the Julia Balloon dress and I absolutely adore it.  Now this dress is MESH, so you need a mesh compatible viewer to see it. I'm seriously going to be wearing it for at least 3 days (which in sl is a lifetime).  I paired it with my metallic orange bax (salmon) and in one shot even tried to pair it with my favorite jeans from La Estrella and it looks adorable!!!!! So run down to the Tropical Bazaar and pick up this cute dress and the gorgeous jewelry I am wearing!





 Hair - Capture Rigged Mesh Hair - Magika
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Lush Asian 2 - Eye Candi
Jewelry - Drop Me Not Set in Peach - PurpleMoon Creations (Tropical Bazaar Offering)
Dress - Julia Balloon Mesh Dress - PurpleMoon Creations (Tropical Bazaar Offering)
Jeans - La Estrella 603 - La Estrella
Boots - Bax Prestige Boots in Metallic Orange - Bax Coen
Extras - Poses - Dare

No comments:

Post a Comment