Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mesh Apple May Style

I hadn't been to Apple May in ages...and I can't for the life of me remember why I stopped going.  This adorable mesh dress from Apple May has me completely and totally smitten. I really have fallen hard for Mesh items.  I wish I had this dress in RL.  It just looks soooo comfortable and versatile. I paired it with my new Audrey 2 Plateau Heels from Redgrave, which I am in LOVE with and the newest release from one of my favorites, Addiction Jewelry






 Hair - Rumor in Black 04 - [e]
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyes - Forever Eyes in Deliciious Scent - Agnes Finney
Eyelashes - Lush Asian 2 - Eye Candi
Jewelry - On The Fringe Set - Addiction Jewelry
Dress - Sabrina Mesh Dress in Sand - Apple May
Shoes - Audrey 2 Plateau Heels in Nude - Redgrave
Poses and Props - WetCats 

No comments:

Post a Comment