Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back To My Roots - PurpleMoon at Gypset

We all know how much I love the fabulous discount shops in SL -- The Dressing Room, The Dressing Room Blue, The Tropical Bazaar, The Fashion Garret (just to name a few of my favorites...) Well now there is a new one called Gypset.  And just like the name sounds, that's exactly what it delivers - Gypsy meets Jet Set.  It's Boho Hippy Chic at it's best.  I picked up this amazing mesh dress and gorgeous eye make up there and it cost me only about 200L! Unreal!  I paired it with some jewelry I had in my inventory from Finesmith and a new (for me) hair I splurged on from Catwa! Oh and also my NEW favorite shoes, the Audrey 2 from Redgrave (to be featured in the next post). I want to marry these shoes.




 Hair - Eva in Night - Catwa
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyes - Forever Eyes in Delicious Scent - Agnes Finney
Eyelashes - Lush Asian 2 - Eye Candi
Eye Make-Up - Audace - Madrid Solo (Gypset Offering)
Jewelry - Wild Set - Finesmith Jewelry
Dress - Harmony Mesh Dress in Red - PurpleMoon Creations (Gypset Offering)
Shoes - Audrey 2 Plateau Heels in Nude - Redgrave 
Poses from The Muse Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment