Monday, March 12, 2012

Silver and Gold from Celestina's Weddings

This is my first time blogging items from Celestina's Weddings. In fact, this is my first time blogging any gowns from a wedding specific store (I am quite the happy spinster in SL)  These two gowns are simply stunning. I am pretty picky about the gowns I wear and even pickier about the one's I chose to blog (I do not blog everything I wear).  Both these gowns are amazing.  I love it when designers combine mesh with normal sculpted and flexi prims, utilizing all the tools that SL has to offer.  This is not the last you will be seeing from Celestina's in my blog.

The first gown, Ambar in Gold, has a mesh bodice, so a mesh enabled viewer is required for it. The Second Gown, Melinda in Silver, has no mesh in it, but is equally as stunning.

Poses are from WetCats



 Hair - Fayne in Black Coal - Amacci Hairs
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Lush Asian 2 - Eye Candi
Gown - Ambar in Gold (Semi Mesh) - Celestina's Weddings





 Hair - Mystery in Jet Black - Lyrique
Skin - Martina Glow Skin in Fair - LAQ
Eyelashes - Lush Asian 2 - Eye Candi
Jewelry - Endless Love Diamond Set - MOOD
Gown - Melinda in Silver - Celestina's Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment