Sunday, April 29, 2012

More from TDR/TDR Blue with MichaMi and Baiastice

I have always been a fan of mixing and matching different pieces from different designers.  Not that there is anything wrong with buying full outfits, I do it all the time. But when you mix and match, you can be a bit more original with what you wear.   This outift is mix and match from MichaMi, Baiastice and Glow Studios....each item can be found at The Dressing Room or The Dressing Room Blue.  The hair I paid full price for and it's one of the newest from Truth Hair - Georgina.

This is also my first time wearing mesh pants.  I have some in my inventory but never wore them.  I think the bermuda style shorts from Baiastice are adorable. The tank top, from MichaMi also comes in the pack with a gray one, I am just featuring the green. I am ready for summer!!!




 Hair - Georgina in Crow - Truth Hair
Nails - Metallic Black Nails - PurpleMoon Creations
Jewelry - Decoy Set in Gold - [ glow ] Studio for TDR
Shirt - Washed Out Tank in Green - MichaMi for TDR
Shorts - Ferya Mesh Bermuda Shorts in Black - Baiastice for TDR Blue
Shoes - Noir Intense Ultra Platform - N-Core
Poses - WetCat

No comments:

Post a Comment