Sunday, April 29, 2012

And Yet STILL More from TDR and TDR Blue - Color me H.O.F. and YS & YS

Did you think I was joking when I said I bought everything at this sessions TDR and TDR Blue?  LOL and I still have more to come.  This cute mesh skirt is from House of Fox.  The cute sling back peep toes are from YS & YS and both are from TDR/Blue.  The tank top is from Ricielli and I honestly have no idea when I got it. I was having a problem styling for this outfit.  I knew I wanted to wear the skirt and shoes together, but for the life of me I just couldn't find a shirt I liked.  I was about to break out the boobie covering Tess hair from magika and call it a day when I found this in my inventory.  I love when that happens.  It's like Christmas in April!!





 Hair - Georgina in Crow - Truth Hair
Necklace - Tassels Long Necklace - [ glow ] studio for TDR
Shirt - LA DIVA Tank in White - R.icielli
Skirt - Wild Peplum Mesh Skirt in Gold - Color Me H.O.F. for TDR
Shoes - YourShoes Milano Slingback in Fuxia - YS & YS for TDR
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment