Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Back to My Roots: Inspired by Sir Elton

I put on a little Elton John today and I was inspired by his song Nikita.  With the exception of my nails, absolutely nothing I am wearing cost me more than 70L!! Not all items are available anymore (jewelry and skin), but the one's that are, I grabbed from the Dressing Room and TDR Blue.  These amazing mesh boots, which come in 6 different colors, are only 55L Per Pair.  They are a special offer for Finesmith Group members...so ladies, don't forget to put on your Finesmith Diamond tag when grabbing them. I headed off to this incredible parcel called C i c a where everything is stick figure like and in shades of black, white and gray.  It's really a lot of fun to go to and one of the most unique places you will see in SL. And for those who are still hesitant to wear mesh or who's computers can not handle it, this outfit is non mesh (the hair/hat and boots are mesh).



Hat/Hair Combo - Zima in Black - LoQ - TDR Blue Exclusive
Skin - Layla Gray B - Glam Affair 
Eyeshadow/Blush - Stealthily Chic in Moonbeam - SMSC
Lipgloss - Shane in 3 - Mons for TDR Blue
Jewelry - Pearls and SpikesSet - [glow] Studio (past TDR)
Nails - Nailsology 2.0 - Beauty Addict
Outfit - Brocadence Suit in Charcoal - Mimikri for TDR Blue
Boots - Mesh Knee Boots in Black - Finesmith (Group Members Special)
Butterfly in Pic 3 - Free Gift at C I C A Parcel.

1 comment: