Friday, January 4, 2013

Celebrating a New Beginning - Welcome 2013

It has been quite a while since I posted.  Over a month. RL got a little crazy and I slacked a whole lot on my blogging.  This year one of my SL Resolutions is to try to blog once a day.  *points to the date* - This shows you how well I do at resolutions. My own New Years was extremely low key....I was in bed before Midnight!!! But I decided that it's never too late to start celebrating new beginnings. So I found this amazing silver mesh dress from Mimikri at the new TDR Fusion and paired it with some wonderful items I purchased from Vanity Hairs and Finesmith. All the poses are from one of my favorite pose stores on the grid - IsoMotion (Bodza and Avant Garde Sets) I hope that the new year, even though we are a few days into it, brings all of you reading this love, laughter, joy and health.




 Hair - Damaris Mesh Hair in Jet - Vanity Hairs (NEW)
Eyeshadow - Miracle Eyeshadow in Grey - Mons Makeup (TDR Fusion)
Lipstick - Luscious Lipgloss in Cold - Mons Makeup (TDR Fusion)
Necklace - from RADIANT Anna Sapphire MVW 2012 Set - Finesmith
Bracelets - Monotone Bracelet in Silver/Diamonds - Finesmith
Ring - Massive Diamond Ring - Finesmith
Nails - Ultimate French Series - Synthetique
Poses from Bodza and Avant Garde Sets - IsoMotion

No comments:

Post a Comment