Monday, September 16, 2013

The Couturier Docks Sneak Peak - Living Imagination

Well it definitely has been a while since I posted in my little corner of the blogosphere. RL and SL just got a little crazy.  I am also breaking one of my own personal rules and blogging two outfits from the same designer back to back - if you count over a month between posts back to back, but I got this limited edition gown from Living Imagination and I had to blog it asap.  It is an exclusive limited edition for The Couturier Docks which opens tomorrow (Tuesday, September 17th) at noon slt. This gorgeous scarlet gown with a lace undershirt, called Sophisticate Moments will be available in limited quantities.


If you want dangerous curves in a sophisticated gorgeous formal gown, this is the gown for it. This gown can easily fit ANY avatar shape.  I am wearing my normal every day shape for this - under 7ft tall with curves.  And it easily fit, coming in 5 different sizes. It can be worn with or without the lace undershirt.

I paired it with one of the newer sets from Finesmith - Noya in Diamonds.  A look that is fierce, sexy and will turn all heads.

Hair - Sessie in Black - Emo-tions
Eyeshadow - Smokey Cat Shadow - L.Fauna
Eyeshadow - Eclipse Smoggy Eyes - Silken Moon
Lipstick - Sensual Lips in Nude - Silken Moon
Jewelry - Noya in Diamond - Finesmith
Dress - Sophisticate Moments - Living Imagination for The Courturier Docks
Pose - Avant Garde 4 - Isomotion 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment