Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fashion for Life - SoliDea Folies & Dura





Well if there ever was a bad time for RL to get crazy on me it would be this week.  I have been hopelessly sad in my updates for the amazing Fashion For Life event which begins on Saturday.  I am trying to read all the amazing blogs out there for the event and it's hard to keep up!! So many insanely talented people donating their time and talent to this amazing cause.

This is I believe, the first time I am blogging from the popular store SoliDea Folies.  This is just one of the amazing outfits that this wonderful fashion house has donated to the FFL event. It's called Tiffany and there is also a matching headpiece and shoes that I am wearing (sold separately). I just fell in love with this sweet simple couture look.  and yes, your eyes do NOT deceive you....I dyed my hair blonde...well for this shoot anyway.  The hair is one of the offerings at Fashion for Life from Dura.  I rarely change my hair color but this messy bob is so adorable (and it's unisex) that I have actually been wearing it for a few days!  The poses are from the FFL Exclusive Chic Set from Posesion. Only 1 more day until Fashion for Life Opens!!!




 Fashion for Life Items:
Tiffany Headpiece, Tiffany Dress and Tiffany Shoes - SoliDea Folies
Hair - FFL Hair 2 - Dura
Poses - Chic Set - FFL Exclusive - Posesion Poses

2 comments: