Friday, March 22, 2013

Feelin' Sexy

Those who have met me in SL and in RL will say one thing about me...I am loud. I am a bold, brash in your face New Yorker.  Some people can take it, some can't.  But another thing people will say, when it comes to my private life, I am just that....private.  If I vent in a public forum, it's normally about some world event or political action that has pissed me off, or just a general rant while observing people. I rarely, if ever, vent about my private life in public.  To me, that is what my extremely small group of close friends is for.  After three years, me and my SL partner decided to end our relationship.  Even though we had never met in RL, for three years he was my RL (and still today my best friend) and it affected me just as if we had been together physically for those three years.  After it ended, I did the token crying, yelling being angry and venting to my friends.  Now, I don't know about you, but for me, when a relationship ends, I go through a phase where I just don't feel sexy.  I am drained and just blah. Now I know it may sound silly and you may say "Bella how can you feel sexy on sl...or how can you not...it's a world of physically perfect people".  Sexiness is a state of mind. 

 Working on myself a bit, in both sl and rl, I have worked hard to get that feeling back.  I am feeling it more and more and I wanted to convey this feeling through my work on sl.  It was super easy to do with this amazing mesh strappy mini dress from Fatal aptly named "Feeling Sexy".  This amazing dress is HUD controlled and comes sold in three separate texture packs - Denim, Leather (which I am wearing) and Spring.  Each HUD allows you to change the texture of the dress and the rings in the center into about 6 different colors.  AND this weekend Fatal is having a sale!! Select items are only 90L!

 I fell in love with this dress...it is something I would not normally wear in SL, but I just felt it. I put it on an I felt so sexy, so desirable, so RAWR, is the only way to put it. The make-up I topped the outfit off with is from a new sponsor to my blog, the amazing Madrid Solo.  They eyes and lips are sold separately, but they just fit this outfit and gave me the utterly sexy and fierce look I wanted.  I realized during this time though, that I am the only one who can make me feel sexy...or happy, or content or see my own worth.  A very liberating feeling once you realize you are the ONLY person who is responsible for how YOU feel. 

 To top off this amazing look is hair from the ALWAYS amazing Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell and poses from the Monster Set by In-Pose (made by my best friend, the amazingly sexy and fierce Ms. Trinity Graves) and from the Obscura set from Posesion Poses. 

Hair - Rebel in Jet Black - Vanity Hair
Eyeshadow - Twice Shy in Suddenly Blue - Madrid Solo (FFL 2013 Exclusive)
Lips - Lips Designs Line Up in Blue Suede Shoes - Madrid Solo 
Dress - Feeling Sexy in Black Leather - Fatal
Shoes - Envy Baroque Heels in Black - Dikatator
Poses - Monster - In-Pose
Obscura - Posesion Poses (NEW STORE LOCATION)

2 comments: